Call for Papers
We invite you to submit abstracts and full papers for the conferences. Online abstract submission is open as follows.
Abstract length must be in the range 300 – 500 words with no figures, references or tables. Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully. If the abstract template is not followed as is, you will be asked for revisions.
Authors of accepted abstracts will be entitled to present their research after payment of registration fee. They will also be requested to submit full papers (October 26, 2021) for the virtual conference proceedings. The full paper submissions to the conference will be reviewed for the technical merit and content. The conference proceedings will be published on the website and will be available after the conference.
Registration fee Information
- The registration fee covers seminar materials, attendance of technical sessions and the conference proceeding.
- The registration fee covers one participant only. Multiple authors who are attending must register separately, and those who are not presenting should register as a non-presenter.
- The registration fee cannot be made in cash; they must be via wire transfer.
- The registration fee must be paid in full amount to our account; participants are responsible for transfer fees and bank charges.
- The early bird discount will expire on October 21, 2021.
- After performing the wire transfer, please fill out the confirmation of registration fee payment form by clicking this page.
- Please notify us if the payee’s name is different from the registered author.
- Receipt will be issued soon to your email address after the registration fee is confirmed.