Submitting Full Papers
Papers submitted will be pre-screened for conformity with submission guidelines. Papers that pass the initial screening process and plagiarism check (similarity should be less than 20%) will be reviewed. The initial screening guidelines as follows:
- The length of submitted paper is at least 6 pages including all text, figures and tables and references (Please refer to the full paper template).
- There are no page numbers, headers and footers within the paper.
- The submitted paper should be within the conference scopes.
- The submitted paper should be written in English. The manuscript must be free from grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors. It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that the paper has been proofread prior to submission.
- Authors should prepare their documents using MS. WORD in .doc or .docx formats.